Frequently asked questions
If you have a query concerning Turf Rewards, check the list of frequently asked questions below. Alternatively,
contact our team.
- Which products qualify for the scheme?
- What purchases qualify for the scheme?
- Can I include purchases made before I signed up?
- What proof or purchase should I submit?
- Does my points balance roll over to the following year?
- When must I claim my reward by?
- Can I claim in conjunction with other offers?
- Who can claim?
- How do I claim?
- Can I add more smaller orders together in order to meet the volume of a qualifying purchase?
- When will I receive my reward?
- Which web browsers are compatible with the Turf Rewards website?
- Can I access Turf Rewards outside of the Republic of Ireland?
- Will rewards points values change?
A list of qualifying products can be found in the Turf Rewards brochure and website.
Purchases of qualifying products made in the current year only.
Yes – if you made a purchase earlier in the current year prior to signing up, you can include this retrospectively on your claim. Purchases must have been made during the same calendar year that you are claiming in.
A delivery note is ideal. Please blank out any information that is not required to validate your claim (we need to see the date, company name, delivery address, product name, pack size and quantity). Acceptable files are PDF, JPG, PNG and GIF,
No, all accounts points balances are reset to zero points on 23rd December in preparation for the following years scheme. Any remaining points balance will be lost.
You must submit your claim by 22nd December, your points balance will reset at 12.01am on 23rd December.
No – Turf Rewards claims cannot be made on purchases that are made in conjunction with any other offers or deals.
Any person or organisation that purchases qualifying products via UK or Ireland distributors. The rewards are non-transferable and remain the property of the bill payer.
Sign up at www.turfrewards.com and the add your transactions throughout the year. Once you have accrued sufficient points for the reward you would like to claim, submit your claim on the website and once validated your chosen reward will be sent to you.
Yes – If you have previously purchased a quantity of product that falls below the qualifying threshold you can effectively top this up to the qualifying level by making an additional purchase.
Rewards should be delivered within 30 days of receipt of a qualifying claim, depending on availability.
Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari are supported browsers. Please note that Internet Explorer is not compatible.
Rewards points are set at the start of the year with the intention that they won't change. However we may need to make changes to the points due to market and price volatility.
Any other questions?
If you have any queries or issues regarding Turf Rewards, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the details or contact form below.